DELIVERY CHARGES AND POLICIES
Wine Menu delivers nationwide and offers free delivery for orders over R1500 in Johannesburg and Pretoria Metropole areas.
Our standard delivery charges for major centres are outlined below. All other destinations will be quoted on submission of address.
Please note that delivery charges are calculated based on your postal code. To avoid incurring unnecessary fees, please ensure that you enter a street code rather than a box code when placing an order online. Delivery is to either your home or workplace. We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses, as signature is required. Deliveries are done during normal office hours.
In order to minimise our environmental impact, wines remain in their original packaging. We reserve the right to ship mixed cases in re-utilised wine boxes appropriate to the bottle size and shape.
Please note that during Christmas & Easter season time, delays can be experienced due to increased freight volumes & public holidays. Wine Menu will as far as is possible and reasonable try to minimise delays. However, as transport is with an outside service provider, Wine Menu cannot assume liability for any delays where the cause thereof is beyond our control.
Johannesburg and Pretoria
Orders over R1500 receive free delivery
Orders under R1500 – R75 per 12 bottles
1-2 working days
All other major centres
Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, East London, George, Bloemfontein
R115 for the first 12 bottles
Add R60 for each 6 bottles thereafter
- You must be of legal drinking age to use this website and order goods and services from Wine Menu.
- All wines are sold by the bottle, unless otherwise indicated.
- Prices include VAT
- Orders can be placed via our website or by email to email@example.com.
- Payment should only be made after orders have been approved.
- We accept the following payment methods: bank transfer, Visa, Mastercard or Amex.
- If any payment is overdue we shall be entitled to suspend deliveries/collections.
- Wine Menu reserves the right to cancel orders in whole or in part as circumstances dictate. If goods or services are no longer available after payment has been made, users will be refunded.
- In the case of items or services being mistakenly under-priced, we will not be obliged to provide the item at the stated price provided that we notify you before the item is delivered / before the service commences. If you no longer wish to proceed with the order, a full refund will be issued.
- You must inspect all goods when collecting or on delivery. In the event of incorrect order fulfilment or damage, please contact Wine Menu within 3 days of collection or delivery. Thereafter, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Every effort is made to ensure that orders are fulfilled correctly. If, however, you do not receive exactly what you have ordered, we will gladly rectify the problem or provide a full refund at no extra cost.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our returns policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org